With the authentic taste of strawberries, and the perfect taste of vanilla, this ice cream cake is an all time favourite! The combination of vanilla ice cream, strawberries and biscuits is very refreshing. The best part about this recipe is- it is easy to make, and no baking is required!
Strawberries’ unique phenol content makes them a heart-protective fruit, an anti-cancer fruit, and an anti-inflammatory fruit, all rolled into one. Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese. They are also a very good source of dietary fiber and iodine. Also strawberries are a good source of potassium, folate, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, copper, and vitamin K.
10 to 12 unsalted biscuits
1 tbsp white butter
750 ml vanilla ice cream
1 cup strawberry slices
- Roughly crush the biscuits and add one tablespoon unsalted butter and mix well.
- Spread this as a thin layer in a deep vessel.
- In another container mix the frozen ice cream till its becomes a smooth consisitency and spread this over the layer of biscuits.
- Decorate with the slices of strawberries and deep-freeze for 20 to 30 minutes before serving the cake.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note : All the qauntities of the above ingredients can be adjusted according to the size of the cake.