This is a very filling and healthy dish for fasting. It is very simple to make and tasty to eat! Grated potato is extremely delicious and when accompanied with green chillies, roasted groudnut powder it’s even more delicious!
Potatoes as a very good source of vitamin C, a good source of vitamin B6, copper, potassium, manganese, and dietary fiber. Potatoes also contain a variety of phytonutrients that have antioxidant activity. Raw potato juice taken 1 or 2 teaspoon before meals relieves the pain caused due to rheumatism, in stomach and intestinal disorders. Raw juice applied externally cures skin blemishes.
2 chopped green chillies
salt to taste
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp powdered peanuts
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Take a kadhai and put ghee in it.
- When it becomes hot, add cumin seeds and green chillies.
- Put grated potato, salt and cook till done (10-12 minutes)
- Add groundnut powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve steaming hot.