2 cups whole wheat flour
pav bhaji masala/ mint, ginger & coriander paste/ spinach paste (according to taste)
salt to taste
whole wheat flour for rolling
water as required
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a chapati size thin circle. Use little flour for rolling.
- Cook it on a griddle over a low flame pressing each side with the cloth till it becomes crisp.
- Make all the remaining khakhras and cook till crisp with help of cloth on a low flame.
- Serve or keep aside.
Note : Pav Bhaji Masala is available in Indian stores.