I am so honoured that I was nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” by Malini from https://malinispace.com/ This has made me extremely happy and excited.
Rules for Blogger Recognition Award :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
Thanks a lot Malini for nominating me for this award. It truly means a lot to me! Your blog is one of my favourites out here. All your posts are amazing and your work is wonderfully presented. Looking forward to more posts from your blog 🙂
Dear Bloggers, please check out her blog https://malinispace.com/ if you haven’t done so already! You will surely love it!
Initially, I was not interested in cooking but once I started trying out new dishes, I discovered my passion towards food. Once I discovered my passion, I started creating my own recipes and me and my family enjoyed it a lot! Since then, my passion grew immensely and hence, I started blogging. This journey of blogging has been a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to come up with a variety of recipes in the near future.
Okay, so my advice to new bloggers is-
Firstly, experiment with food and try all kinds of things. Never be afraid to try out new things. Secondly, make the blog your own. Do the things you love and post what you personally enjoy to make the blog an amazing one. Also, post constantly to encourage yourself! And most importantly be happy with whatever you do 🙂
Here are my nominations for the Blogger Recognition Award :
1. https://savvysouthindian.com/ – Making Simple Things Special!
2. http://mrs-twinkle.com/ – Tammy Twinkle
3. http://goanwiki.com/ – Nandini
4. http://ministryofcurry.com/ – Ministry Of Curry by Archana Mundhe
5. http://cooking-without-limits.com/ – Cooking Without Limits – Food Photography and Recipes
6. http://tingleurtastebuds.com/ – Recipes that tingle your taste-buds – yum..
8. http://masalavegan.com/ – Plant based cruelty free recipes for cooking, baking and living from India and beyond!
9. http://ice-cream-magazine.com/ – ..for lovers of ice cream.
10. http://smartvegrecipe.wordpress.com/ – Smart Veg Recipes
11. http://colorpencil2014.wordpress.com/ – ..about illustrative art and everyday life
12. http://keralas.live/ – Kerala’s creative kitchen
13. http://rationalisingtheuniverse.org/ – Rationalising the Universe
14. http://ronitpenso.wordpress.com/ – Tasty Eats
15. http://divinespice.com/ – Divine Spice!
Congratulations to all the nominees and once again, thank you Malini!