This is a wholesome meal which can be savoured at any time of the day and can easily be made! The chutney is extremely delicious and when applied on bread with paneer, makes a wonderful sandwich. This is a easy lunch treat too!
1 1/2 cups chopped mint leaves (phudina)
2 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 roughly chopped green chillies
1 chopped onion
2 tbsp peanut powder
2 tbsp scrambled paneer
8 slices of bread
butter for toasting
salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients (except butter and bread) and grind to a fine paste with little water.
2. Take bread slices. Apply butter on the bread inside and outside. If you’re eating eating instantly, then you can skip applying the butter inside the bread.
3. Add a spoonful of green chutney on the bread.
4. Spread the chutney all over the bread (optional: add scrambled paneer)
5. Similarly apply chutney on all breads. Stack the bread in 2 layers each.
6. Heat the griddle and toast all the breads on both the sides till light brown in colour.
7. Slice the sandwich in half and serve immediately with ketchup or/and seasoning.