I am extremely delighted to share that I have been nominated for the “Awesome Blogger Award” by a wonderful blogger Sunitha (The Homechef). Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🙂
About the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
My answers to Sunitha’s questions :
1. How did you chose the name of your blog?
Ans. We were discussing names for the blog and my daughters suggested the name “Jyoti’s Kitchen” to me, and I immediately knew that that was going to be my blog’s name. It just seemed perfect! I’m happy to say that the name fits well with my blog and I’m really happy about it!
2. How does your Guest menu usually look like when you invite people over to your place?
Ans. My guest menu usually has all kinds of dishes in it. There needs to be a starter, chapati and a subzi or paratha/thalipeeth, a rice item and a dessert too. I make a drink as well sometimes! The menu is usually Maharashtrian cuisine, but sometimes I try the North Indian style as well.
3. What is the one thing you want to do always but keep postponing?
Ans. Usually I never postpone any tasks/work that I have. I love doing my work on time!
4. How do you rate yourself in terms of eating healthy in a scale of 1 -10 (10 being the healthiest)?
Ans. I rate myself a 8/10. I’ve been eating healthy recently, and I’m hoping to keep up and in the future, I wish to eat even healthier so I can rate myself 10/10 some day!
5. Which is the country you first visited outside your home country?
Ans. The first country I visited out of my home country India was China. I visited Hong Kong and it’s one of the best places I’ve ever been to. The lifestyle there is amazing!
6. What are your favourite cuisines?
Ans. My favourite cuisines are Indian & Chinese!
7. If you like to change one thing about your life what would it be?
Ans. I did a three week baking training programme in a five star hotel when I was doing my course in the Indian Institute Of Hotel Management. After my course, I didn’t apply for a job, and now I regret that.
8. Which is your favorite book?
Ans. My favourite book is Sadhguru’s “Enlightenment: What it is”.
9. Which is your favorite joke or puzzle?
Ans. I love Sudoku and I’ve always solved it with my daughter.
10. Who is the best cook apart from you and name your favorite dish they cook?
Ans. My mom and my grandmom were the best cooks in the entire world. I loved all the dishes the cooked, but the ones I loved the most are Varanphale (Varana Che Phale), Pitla Vadi and Urad Dal With Green Chillies 🙂
I nominate :
Smart Veg Recipes: https://smartvegrecipe.wordpress.com/
My questions to the nominees :
1. What is your dream destination?
2. Which is your favourite dish that you can eat anytime, everyday?
3. When and how did you decide to start a blog?
4. Which is your favourite movie?
5. Is there any fruit/vegetable/dish you don’t like?
6. What is your most memorable day and why?
7. Who is your favourite chef?
8. Which is your favourite TV channel/serial?
9. What do you do to pass your time everyday?
10. What is something you would like to say to all your followers?
For those who accept this nomination,
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Once again I would love to thank Sunitha (The Homechef) for nominating me!
Keep nominating and keep spreading love & happiness ❤