Sev Puri is a famous chaat sold in every street of India. Sev Puri is a delicious combination of onions, potatoes, sweet chutney and spicy chutney and puri with some other spices and garnishing as well. This dish has a tangy and spicy flavour that is so delicious! The textures of all the ingredients blend with the crispiness of the puris which makes it irresistible!
Onions are a very good source of vitamin C, chromium and dietary fiber. They are also a good source of manganese, molybdenum, vitamin B6, and folate, potassium, phosphorous and copper. They are very much valuable for people having high cholesterol levels or suffering from heart disorders.
24 sev puri puris (flat puris)
1/2 cup mashed potato
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1/4 cup green chutney
1/2 cup dates and tamarind chutney
3/4 cup sev
4 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Arrange 6-7 puris n a serving plate.
2. Top each puri with a little mashed potato and onion.
3. Top this with 1 tsp dates and tamarind chutney and 1/2 tsp green chutney, few onions and little potato (again).
4. Then put 1 1/2 tsp of sev over each puri.
5. Garnish with 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
6. Repeat the same steps to all the servings.
7. Serve immediately!